The Best MS-Excel Course At Super Affordable Price Trusted By 7000+ Students.
Available Exclusively on Skill91.
|star star star star star_half||4.9 (56 ratings)|
Instructor: Neeraj Arora
Language: Mix of Hindi and English
Enrolled Learners: 7802
Validity Period: 365 days
₹999 including 18% GST
Learn MS-Excel With Neeraj Arora (Go From Zero To Hero In Corporate Finance With The Most Comprehensive Program Ever!)
Also Get FREE Bonus Modules Of Excel For Corporate & Personal Finance
That's Not All! Also Get Google Sheets Course For Absolutely FREE with Every Purchase Of Excel Club
- Trusted By 7000+ Students
- You will learn not just basic MS-Excel, but also get professional insights into Corporate Finance, Personal Finance, Professional Workflows, etc
- Unlimited Access To 65+ Pre-Recorded Video Classes In Core Modules & Recently Updated Bonus Modules
- Bonus Module 1: Google Sheets Course is included in the course at NO EXTRA COST
- Bonus Module 2: Excel For Personal Finance
- Bonus Module 3: Financial Analysis Setup
- Bonus Module 4: Introduction To Corporate Finance
- Bonus Module 5: Advanced Excel For Corporate Finance
- Bonus Module 6: Financial Modelling Demo & Walkthrough
- 20+ MCQ Based Evaluation Assignments
- 24x7 Discussion Forum and Doubt Support By Experts & Trainers
- Access From Multiple Devices (Android, iOS, Web)
- EXCLUSIVE Interviews With Corporate Professionals From Top Companies & Big4s
- Real Working Templates For Hands-On Practice
- Taught In Hindi and English Language
- Rated 4.9 By Students Across India
- Certificate of Completion (Verify your certificate- https://www.skill91.com/verify-certificate )
- Certificate Of Completion - You will have to appear an exam and score 55% in that exam to get the certificate.
- You will only get 4 attempts to appear for the exam only.
Cmon! Another Excel Course?
We get it. Everybody is trying to teach you MS-Excel and no course has solved the purpose right? Most of the time you feel lost because nobody is giving you real actionable stuff and most of it seems too theoretical.
And to make matters worse, you often find yourself watching videos that are designed by theorists in the west which have no correlation with the kind of work that is done in India. I mean cmon! that stuff just doesn't work here
But, there must be an easier way, right? We heard from you.
In this masterclass by Neeraj Arora sir, we will be taking you through an entire journey full of edutainment with MS-Excel.
Every single important feature will be covered in simple and easy to understand language along with practical examples and working templates to get your hands dirty as you jump on this journey with us.
What’s more? You have access to a special 24x7 discussion forum where you can ask all your doubts and get answers from expert trainers who are there to help you every step of the way.
What Will I Learn? (Sikhaoge Kya?)
- How To Personalise MS-Excel: You Will Learn How To Use Ribbons & Tabs Customisation
- How To Make Highly Organised & Beautiful Spreadsheets: Borders, Shades, Cell Customization, Text Wrap, Format Painter, Hiding & Freezing Cell Elements
- Advanced Keyboards Shortcuts: Cool Keyboard Shortcuts To Never Think About Using That Mouse Again
- COUNT & IF Functions using logical operators (>,<,<>,=) and Wildcards: Run advanced logical tests in difficult circumstances and generate meaningful data within seconds
- Advanced Date/Time Functions - Syntax, Parameters & Arguments To Validate Your Data & Keep Your Records up-to-date. These features also help you to dynamically modify/update your data based on changes in dates.
- Auto-Fill, Custom AutoFill → Learn how you can avoid filling up redundant data and automate your data points based on logical conditions and save a lot of time.
- Lookup Functions → Learn how you can use lookup functions and arrays to quickly segment useful information from a complicated data set in SECONDS! This tool is required in virtually all kinds of industries and work profiles.
- All About Tables → Awesome features of Tables, Contextual Table Tools, Structured Referencing, Filters, Slicers
- Power Queries → Analyse your data like a boss! Connect multiple sources, spreadsheets, and softwares to refine, analyse, and make useful decisions from MS-Excel.
- Pivot Table → Calculate, summarize and analyze data. See comparisons, patterns, and trends in data. Make faster decisions without using complicated formulas and conditions.
- Charts → Learn how you can make beautiful graphics and charts including histograms, bar graphs, diagrams and more to uncover useful features of your data and create a solid impact on your recruiter/client
- Conditional Formatting → Automatically format rows and columns in your table by setting easy-to-implement conditions to chalk out anamolies, dangers, warnings, and recent trends.
- Excel For Personal Finance: Learn the tricks of the trade and manage your finances like a pro! In this BONUS Module you will learn several important techniques that will help you immensely in your life such as How To Calculate Your EMIs, Cumulative Payments Between Periods, Compounding Frequencies, Future Cash Flows, MIRR, XRR, IRR, and more!
- Financial Analysis Setup: Immersive yourself in preparing and navigating through the most unique workflow functions that help Auditors, Managers, and Future Accounting Professionals to zip through the most daunting tasks in MS-Excel with ease. We'll learn about Page-Break Preview, Worksheet Permissions, Tracing Precedents & Dependents, Extracting Live Stock Data, & Introduction To Financial Modelling
- Advanced Excel For Corporate Finance: Level up your Excel game and prepare yourself for exciting roles in the arenas of Investment Banking, Financial Planning, Corporate Development & Crisis Management. Learn advanced formulas and functions for enhanced decision making including: Date & Time Periods (IF Statements), Dynamic Total Averages, Scenario Building with VLOOKUP & CHOOSE, Dynamic Output, Goal Seeking, and more!
- Introduction To Corporate Finance: So you thought this program was just about EXCEL? Not even close! Get complete and detailed knowledge series on Fundamentals of Corporate Finance, Markets, Players, Strategies, Enterprise v/s Equity Value, and a close walkthrough on how you can start your career in this exciting field with rewarding career paths including: Investment Banking, Capital Investments, Capital Financing, etc.
- Financial Modelling Demo: Get a fully-functional and 100% Practical demo of a 3-statement Financial Model and how companies engaged in the world of Corporate Finance use this model to make difficult decisions which directly impact the growth of their clients and customers spread across the world. You will be shown a quick demo of how this analysis is carried over Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement
- No. of Hours: 8-12 hours Approx
Who Should Enroll In The Excel Club? (Sachi Sachi Batao!)
Fun Fact: 90% of the people who come to this page, believe that this is not for them and walk away.
Funnier Fact: The 10% who buy and finish the course start loving MS-Excel and excel in their careers (literally!)
Now the choice is YOURS. It doesn't matter what your professional or academic background is, Excel Club is for everyone!
If you have been struggling with MS-Excel for quite some time and need guidance on how to ACTUALLY work on MS-Excel through a community that will help you every step of the way, then this might be the best choice for you.
The course is designed in extremely simple language and presentation that anyone can begin to start learning and get up-to-speed on MS-Excel.
More than 7000 people have placed their trust in us in becoming Excel Warriors! 🔥
Are you ready?
FUN FACT: OUR STUDENTS WORK AT BIG4s & TOP CORPORATES OF INDIA
Yes! You heard it right. Several of our students who have completed Excel Club program are currently working in various managerial capacities at Big4s and Top Corporates of India.
You will find a lot of our students working in EY, KPMG, PwC, Deloitte, Credit Suisse, etc and continuously add value by leveraging the super power of MS-Excel and growing their client's business through powerful analysis, meaningful insights, and high performance decision making.
Know Your Trainer: Neeraj Arora (Co-Founder: Edu91 - India’s Largest Community For CA & Finance Professionals)
Neeraj Arora is a trusted and a household name in the CA fraternity. He is regarded as one of the top faculties to teach the subjects of Income Tax, Strategic Management, Auditing and Assurance, and GST.
A teacher by passion, and an entrepreneur by profession, Neeraj Sir is committed to spreading the guiding principles of Financial Atmanirbharta (Financial Independence) and has shared more than 2,500 videos on YouTube with more than 7 Lakh Subscribers on his main channel - Neeraj Arora.
An avid investor and forever a learner, Neeraj sir has touched the lives of more than 1 million people through his YouTube Channels such as:
- Excel For Beginners (2.08 Lakh Subscribers)
- Fin91 (3.96 Lakh Subscribers)
Why is this course so cheap? Must be low quality na? Are you hiding something?
Skill91 is committed to providing the best quality content at the lowest possible cost so that everyone can benefit from this knowledge and get ahead in this career. We believe that knowledge should be made accessible to everyone.
The cost that we are charging is only to give you a sense of ownership about this product and to take this seriously. Sure, you can find the same content on YouTube also and we encourage you to learn from anywhere.
But, keeping in mind the costs of our trainers, and the cost of maintaining this platform - we are charging this small fee so that you can learn and enjoy these features 24x7.
Why should I buy the Excel Club? Give me a few strong reasons
Before asking this question to us, ask yourself - how many courses will you take to finally master MS-Excel?
How many videos on YouTube by foreigners will you watch and still get confused with even the basic understanding of MS-Excel?
If you are unable to answer that question, let us answer that for you: Excel Club is enough to give you the best training on MS-Excel that will help you to not just master the basic to advanced features, but also show you how you can EXCEL in your upcoming job/internship/articleship.
The choice is ultimately yours, we are just here to guide you.
What if I am unable to cope up? How can I be sure that this course is right for me?
We understand that not everybody will move at the same pace. Some people will complete the course earlier, whereas others will need extra help.
Don’t worry. Every video comes with a dedicated discussion forum wherein you can ask specific questions on a particular topic that you don’t understand.
Our experts will guide you through that query and will be there to support you whenever you are stuck.
You are free to ask questions as many times as you want. Our mentors are there to help you on 24x7 Discussion Forum and Doubt Support.
Are there any hidden costs? Do I have to pay anything extra upon enrollment?
The cost that you see above includes:
- Unlimited Access To Videos From Upto 6 Devices (Including Our Android and iOS Mobile Apps)
- Unlimited Access To All Bonus Modules By Agrika Khatri
- Unlimited Access To 24x7 Discussion Forum & Doubt Support
- Unlimited Access To MCQ Based Evaluation & Assignments
- Unlimited Access To All Templates, Workbooks, and Spreadsheets
- 365 Days Of Validity
- No Hidden Charges. No Extra Costs. No Nonsense.
Check Out What Our Students Have To Say About Excel Club
|01 Excel Club Batch 2|
|02 Excel Club Batch 2|
|03 Excel Club Batch 2|
|04 Excel Club Batch 2|
|04A Excel Club Batch 2|
|04B Excel Club Batch 2|
|04C Excel Club Batch 2|
|04D Excel Club Batch 2|
|04E Excel Club Batch 2|
|04F Excel Club Batch 2|
|04G Excel Club Batch 2|
|Basics Part 2|
|01 Excel Club|
|02 excel club copy sheet hack|
|03 Excel CLub Filters|
|04 Excel CLub Sum if Basics|
|05 Excel CLub Count 1|
|06 Excel CLub Count 2|
|07 Excel CLub Count if|
|08 Excel CLub Count IFS|
|09 Excel CLub If Function Detailed Video|
|09A Excel Club And and Conditional Formatting|
|10 Excel CLub Date|
|11 Excel CLub Date Quick Hack|
|12 Excel Club Date Super Fast|
|12A Excel CLub Date Advance 1|
|12B Excel CLub Date Advance 2|
|12C Excel CLub Date Advance 3|
|Auto Fill Usage|
|13 Excel Club Auto Fill Usage|
|14 Excel Club Custom Auto Fill|
|Flash Fill In Excel | Excel Lecture 3 | Excel for Beginners (हिंदी)|
|VLookup in Excel Part 1 | VLOOKUP सिर्फ़ 30 minute में (हिंदी) | Excel Tutorials Neeraj Arora|
|Playing with Data|
|16 Excel Club Tables|
|17 Excel Club Tables 2|
|18 Excel Club Tables 3 Slicer and Total Row|
|19 Excel Club Tables 4 Total Row more ideas|
|20 Excel Club Tables 5 Remove Duplicate|
|21 Excel Club Tables 6 Flash Fill|
|22 Excel Club Tables 6 Introduction To Power Query|
|23 Excel Club Tables 7 Using Formulas With Table Sum if Count if|
|24 Excel Club Tables 7 Using Formulas With Table|
|Pivot Table Introduction|
|25 Excel Club Pivot Table Introduction|
|26 Excel Club Pivot Table Introduction Level 2|
|27 Excel Club Pivot Table Same Sheet Short Video|
|28 Excel Club Pivot Table Slicer|
|29 Excel Club Pivot Table Value Field Settings|
|30 Excel Club Pivot Table secret to details from pivot|
|31 Excel Club Pivot Table Shortcut Summarised Values and Copy|
|32 Excel Club Pivot Table Charts Intro|
|33 Excel Club Pivot Table Charts 2|
|34 Excel Club Pivot Table Filter Option and Motivation|
|Interviews With Excel Users|
|CA Naman Diwedi On Use of Excel In CA Internship and Beyond|
|35 Excel Club Charts Basics|
|36 Excel Club Charts 2|
|37 Excel Club Charts 3|
|38 Excel Club Charts 4|
|39 Excel Club Charts 5|
|40 Excel Club Conditional Formatting|
|41 Excel Club Conditional Formatting Between and Numbering|
|42 Excel Club Conditional Formatting Data bars color sets and icons|
|01 Lumpsum Investment Calculator|
|43Excel Club Filter|
|44 Excel Club filter more options|
|45 Excel Club filter number dates etc|
|Look Ups More Details|
|46 Excel Club VlookUp Problems|
|47 Excel Club VlookUp and Iferror|
|48 Excel Club VlookUp and IFNA|
|49 Excel Club Index and Match|
|50 Excel Club change your world forever|
|51 Excel Club Hlookup Chunnu Munnu|
|XLOOKUP (Killer of Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Match)|
|XLOOKUP In Excel | Hindi | XLOOKUP vs VLOOKUP | XLOOKUP के 8 फ़ायदे (हिंदी) | CA Neeraj Arora|
|Real Life Cases (You guys can actually share)|
|01 Using nested if formual for real life case|
|01 Data Valdiation Excel Club|
|02 Data Valdiation List Introduction Excel Club|
|03 Data Valdiation List from location Excel Club|
|04 Data Valdiation Dynamic List from location Excel Club|
|05 Data Valdiation Mast Magic Guys Excel Club|
|01 Introduction Excel Shortcuts Course|
|02 Introduction_What to use_Excel Shortcuts Course|
|03 Introduction_What to use_Excel Shortcuts Course|
|04 Excel Shortcuts Course Master the DBOX|
|05 Excel Shortcuts Course Basics of Basics|
|06 Excel Shortcuts Course Edit the cell|
|Quiz 1 Basics|
|Quiz 2 Basics|
|Quiz 3 Basics|
|Quiz 4 Sum Function,Filter|
|Quiz 5 COUNT,IF,DATE FUNCTIONS|
|Quiz 6 COUNT,IF,DATE FUNCTIONS|
|Quiz 7 AUTO FILL|
|Quiz 8 Pivot Table|
|Quiz 9 Lookups|
|Quiz 10 Lookups|
|Quiz 11 Data Validation|
|Quiz 12 Table in Excel & Shortcut|
|Quiz 13 Charts|
|Quiz 14 Conditional Formatting & Filter|
|Bonus for Excel Club Students|
|Welcome to Excel for Finance|
|Excel for Finance Intro|
|Excel for personal finance|
|Excel for Corporate Finance|
|Introduction to corporate finance|
|Excel For Personal Finance|
|01_Calculate your EMIs yourself|
|02_Understand the principal and interest portion of your EMI|
|03_What if the EMIs are not actually equated-ISPMT|
|04_Cumulative payment between periods|
|05_Compounding frequency makes all the difference-Effective ROI|
|06_Wish to reach a monetary goal|
|07_Annuity and its ROI|
|08_How much is your accrued interest-ACCRINT|
|09_Future cash flows in terms of todays value-PV|
|10_Value standing at a future date-FV Function|
|11_Choosing between projects-The NPV Way|
|13_Choosing between projects- The IRR Way|
|15_Jabardast Analysis-MIRR Vs XIRR Vs IRR|
|16_Compounded Annual Growth Rate and its counterpart RRI Function|
|Financial Analysis Setup|
|01 Page break preview and orientation|
|02 Freeze panes before you work|
|03 Data Validation rules|
|04 Prevent worksheet from being changed|
|05 Audit your spreadsheet|
|06 Trace all linked cells-Precedents and dependents|
|07 Troubleshoot Formulas|
|08 Bonus Video_Extract live stock data|
|09 Bonus Video_Extract Financials from moneycontrol|
|Advance Excel for Corporate Finance|
|01 Advance Course_Time to combine formulas and functions|
|02 Dynamic Date and Time period with IF Statement|
|03 Dynamic Total and Averages with OFFSET Function|
|04 Scenario building with VLOOKUP and CHOOSE|
|05 Dynamic output|
|06 Goal Seek|
|07 Solver add in is a lit tool you must know about|
|Introduction to Corporate Finance|
|05 Strategies to invest|
|08 Enterprise Vs Equity Value|
|10 Merger and Acquisition|
|11 Funding Life Cycle|
|13 Optimal Financing|
|14 Optimal Financing|
|17 Book Building|
|18 Payback to investors|
|Financial Modelling Videos|
|01 Financial Statement model demo|
|02 How is revenue forecasted demo|
|03 Cash Flow Statement demo|
|Google Sheet Videos|
|Welcome and Important Information|
|01 Google Sheets|
|02 Google Sheets|
|03 Google Sheets Course|
|04 Google Sheets Course|
|05 Google Sheets Course Screen Space Hack|
|06 Google Sheets Course|
|07 Google Sheets Course The Power of Right Click|
|08 Google Sheets Course|
|09 Google Sheets Course Sharing|
|10 Google Sheets Course|
|11 Google Sheets Course|
|12 Google Sheets Course Tool Bar Run Through|
|13 Google Sheets Course Date Entering|
|14 Google Sheets Course Date Entry Important Hack|
|15 Google Sheets Course Navigation auto fill and making first sheet|
|16 Google Sheets Course Let us start learning formulas|
|17 Google Sheets Course Inter Sheet Refrencing|
|18 Google Sheets Course|
|19 Google Sheets Course How To See Formulas|
Once you purchase the product, you will be given a receipt on your email.
You can access this course anytime from our web app, android app, and iOS app.