Financial Modelling & Blockchain Fundamentals Combo
layers 2 Courses
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Validity Period: 365 days
₹1648 including 18% GST
Gain A Unique Competitive Edge In 2 Powerful Domains Of Finance
Learn Financial Modelling & Blockchain At 1 Super-Affordable Price
Introducing The Next-Gen Skill Building Pack Designed For Young Professionals To Lead The World Of Finance
- 37+ Hours Worth Of Highly Practical Video Content
- Live Doubt Clearing Sessions
- Comprehensive Coverage On All Kinds Of Topics In Blockchain & Financial Modelling
- Trusted By 3000+ Students
- 24x7 Discussion Forum and Doubt Support By Experts & Trainers
- Access From Up-to 6 Devices (Android, iOS, Web)
- Exclusive Reading Material & Working Templates
- Special MCQ-Based Assignments To Check Your Knowledge & Track Progress
- Digitally-Verifiable Certificate Of Completion
- 365-Days Of UNLIMITED ACCESS
Introduction To Financial Modelling & Blockchain
Businesses around the world are undergoing rapid changes.
The growing dynamics and the uncertain drivers of technology are forcing businesses to act quickly with the ever-evolving and highly uncertain demands of the market and the make-shift entities of competition which are increasingly becoming stronger by the day.
Amidst all the uncertainty, the pressure to perform for any business is higher than ever. We are living in an era that values speed and accuracy more than anything else.
Professionals now require an enhanced understanding of practical applications and agile technologies that can drive business growth in an increasingly challenging business environment.
Financial Modelling & Blockchain are 2 such tools that promise to grow thanks to their recent and critical applications in modern finance, and their continuous development in terms of their theories and practice.
Invest in this course to give your resume a strong competitive edge.
What Is Financial Modelling?
- Financial modelling is a representation in numbers of some or all aspects of a company's operations.
- Financial models are used to estimate the valuation of a business or to compare businesses to their peers in the industry
- As a company grows in complexity and adds new products & services to its brand portfolio, a business needs to manage hundreds of functions, departments, and resources to steer in the direction of its projected growth figures.
- Financial Models are some of the oldest, highly accurate, and battle-tested templates that are widely recognized in all leading management consultancies particularly in the financial domain which help businesses to synthesize, analyse and churn large bits of complicated data to help companies to carry out large-scale capital budgeting, financial, and investing decisions.
What Is Blockchain?
- Blockchain is a recently developed technology in the world of Modern Finance that works through uniquely designed databases that are centered around the concept of decentralization. Blockchain’s application has evolved from cryptocurrencies such (BT and ethirium) to more sophisticated arenas of managing and developing the functions of Finance that are aging with each passing day.
- With technology even bigger than the internet itself and a promise to bring decentralization and automation, blockchain is the second layer of the internet that enables decentralized finance, new business models, better ways to do business, and for someone in the finance world a plethora of new opportunities. This is exactly the right time to understand this technology and if you plan to take the first movers advantage, you are at the right place.
What Will I Learn In Financial Modelling?
- How to extract financial statements and annual reports from various online sources (in the public domain)?
- How to perform competitive financial statement analysis, business and industry analysis to synthesize corporate and business insights?
- How to analyze a company’s performance by calculating and interpreting liquidity, solvency, profitability, and widely-recognized growth ratios?
- How to design and forecast a company’s profit and loss position, cash flow projects, and balance sheet templates.
- What are the various approaches to stock/business valuation and how to apply them in any business context?
- How to structure Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Relative Valuation (Trading Combinations), Net Asset Value (NAV) models with practical caselets and detailed resources including worksheets, footnotes, and excel files.
- How to assess whether a project is operationally and financially viable through various capital budgeting techniques and net present value(NPV) models
- We will also be taking unique examples from various sectors like Oil & Gas, Banking, Consultancy, etc, and encourage you to participate in discussion forums to throw light on your approach to a given set of problems.
- It’s an interactive community of financial enthusiasts who are ready to tackle the bravest of situations in their upcoming jobs and careers.
What Will I Learn In Blockchain?
- Why is there a need for a technology like a blockchain?
- The right approach to learning blockchain.
- Types of blockchain and characteristics of blockchain.
- Smart contracts
- Consensus Mechanisms
- Forking, ZkP, Hashing, Public-Private Key Cryptography
- Different types of crypto assets
- Challenges in implementation of blockchain.
- Blockchain for financial professionals.
- Beautifully explained business models of Blockchain like B-Uber, B-AirBnb, IoT, and Blockchain.
Know Your Trainer: Agrika Khatri
- Agrika is a Qualified Chartered Account (CA) and B.Com with 5 years of diversified experience in Business Valuation, Due Diligence, Financial Modelling, & Auditing and Assurance
- She has consulted and advised several companies in the transaction advisory space from all around the world
- Taught 2500+ students on Valuation, Financial Modelling, and other Financial Courses in India
Know Your Trainer: Aishwary Gupta
- Aishwary Gupta is a Chartered Accountant and an Executive alum of The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- In the past, he has worked at American Express and PwC. He had been a nominee of the Finance Visionary Award at Amex, the highest award for a finance professional at Amex.
- He is a blockchain consultant on a mission to spread awareness about Blockchain technology and its underlying potential through various courses and a daily newsletter. He is working on empowering finance professionals to learn and understand technologies like RPA and Blockchain.
- He is a public speaker and a Blockchain Trainer with in-depth knowledge as well as practical exposure to Blockchain.
- He has worked on various blockchain initiatives specifically in cross-border payments, supply chain finance, and the insurance sector, and has a place at various advisory boards with a CXO level network which helps him leverage a tremendous amount of opportunities, venture, and angel capital, and expertise in various domains.
- He is associated with BRICS CCI, is a Delegate at Vision India Foundation - a policy think tank that is focused on building nation builders, and is a Harvard Business Review Select Member.