Cryptocurrency For Beginners and Intermediates
Instructor: CA Aishwary Gupta
Language: Mix of English & Hindi
Validity Period: 365 days
₹990 including 18% GST
Cryptocurrency For Beginners and Intermediates powered by WazirX
This course is for:
- People who want to invest in crypto.
- People who want to learn more about how to value projects.
- People who are curious and want to learn ways beyond just capital gains.
- Any person who is planning for taking their step into crypto for long term investments.
- People who have no money to invest in crypto and still want to earn some free crypto.
What will you learn?
- What are cryptocurrencies?
- Why has the crypto market boomed so much?
- What is Bitcoin and can it be a medium of exchange?
- Benefits of cryptocurrency.
- What is ETH? ETH vs BTC
- Different types of cryptocurrencies
- How to find and track cryptocurrencies?
- How to store and trade cryptocurrencies?
- What is a trading pair?
- Converting your crypto into cash.
- Major mistakes and how to avoid them.
- Scams and how to not be stuck in one.
- Crypto Terminologies
- How to evaluate particular crypto to invest or ignore?
- Token economics and the best way to evaluate any investment.
- How to value an NFT and check if you should invest?
- How to find small-cap projects before they go mainstream?
- How to earn free crypto with Zero investment?
- How to earn passively through crypto?
- How to make profits with the least risk?
What will you get?
- You will get live support from me bi-weekly on the skill91 platform.
- Whiteboard to solve all your doubts
- Regular updates in the course as and when needed.
- Certificate of Completion (Verify your certificate- https://www.skill91.com/verify-certificate )
Any Bonus Material you want to offer to students?
Yes, there is relevant study material along with reports on crypto.
Duration- 6 Hours
Starting Date- 25th June 2021
|Cryptocurrency Course Link|
|Class 1 Introduction|
|Class 2 What is Cryptocurrency|
|Class 3 Why is Crypto market booming|
|Class 4 What is Bitcoin and is it really a medium of exchange|
|Class 5 Benefits of Cryptocurrency|
|Class 6 What is ETH and is it better than BTC|
|Class 7 Different types of cryptocurrency|
|Class 8 How to find and track crypto|
|Class 9.1 How to store your crypto|
|Class 9.2 Trading on Cryptocurrency|
|Class 10 Trading Pairs|
|Class 11 Converting Crypto to Cash|
|Class 12 Cryptocurrency Scams and how to avoid them|
|Class 13 Common Mistakes to Avoid|
|Class 14 Crypto Terminologies|
|Class 15 How to evalauate crypto (Part 1)|
|Class 16 How to evaluate crypto (Part 2)|
|Class 17 Tokeneconomics|
|Class 18 How to value an NFT|
|Class 19 How to find new projects|
|Class 20 How to earn free crypto doing stuff you like|
|Extra 1 Where to find upcoming news|
|Extra 2 How to transfer funds from one exchange to another at almost 0 cost|
|Extra 3 How to earn passive income through crypto|
|Extra 4 P2P trade|
|Extra 5 Risk free returns from Crypto|