Basics of Stock Market & Value Investing
layers 2 Courses
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Validity Period: 365 days
₹1499 including 18% GST
The Best Value On Learning Stock Market & Value Investing From Neeraj Arora
Go From Zero To Hero & Become A Rockstar Investor & Protect, Nurture, and Grow Your Investments in Stock Markets With Confidence
Take Advantage Of Our Special Introductory Pricing
- Start From Absolute Beginner & Become A Value Investor In Less Than 10 Hours
- Get 100% Practical Knowledge & Insights On Share Markets, Investing, Mutual Funds, Equity Capital, and Trading v/s Investing
- Interactive Video Lectures With Thought-Provoking Facts & Practical Approach
- Comprehensive Coverage Of Principles By Some Of The Most Popular Investors In The World - Ben Graham, Warren Buffet, and Seth Klarman
- 24x7 Discussion Forum For Peer-To-Peer Networking With Investors Around India and Doubt Support
- Specially Designed MCQ Based Evaluation To Test Your Knowledge & Solidify Concepts
- Tips, Suggestions, and Motivation To Invest Professionally & Grow Your Capital
- Lessons On Entrepreneurship, Growth, Personal Development, and Mindset
Why Should You Even Think About Value Investing?
Did you know that in our country there are just over 2% people out of the total population of India who actively invest in the stock market? Shocking right?
In a land of 1.5 billion people, there are just over a few million people who choose to invest in stock markets while the rest choose to wither away their value of money by inflation and rising interest rates.
You see, investing in our country is still largely seen from a very critical lens and lakhs of people consider Financial Markets to be a satta bazaar where only a few can truly win
When you see short term gains, you believe and act from the eyes of a trader.
But there exists another category of people who know how to invest in stock markets in a way that will maximize their profits in the long run, and preserve their capital should any unforeseen give these guys a good run for their money.
These people are never scared of market falls, natural calamities, or temporary hiccups in businesses where their money is tied up.
Because these people understand the significance of an important concept known as Value Investing.
Hold On! Value What? How Is That Any Different From Regular Investing?
When most people invest their money in stock markets, they are very concerned about the prospective returns and try to find ways to safeguard their investments by researching about management, past performance, historical returns, etc to name a few
But the fascinating world of stock markets works rather differently.
What if I tell you that I can share some strategies with you that are tried and tested by some of the world’s most influential people to make billions of dollars in a span of 20-30 years.
There are certain things that you might not understand now, but as you become a seasoned investor, terms like - Circle of Competence, Intrinsic Value, TCWG, etc will show you a different side of stock markets like you have never seen before.
So come and experience the magic of Value Investing with me - Neeraj Arora as I take you on a special journey that will open your mind to new possibilities of growth, prosperity, and continued success.
But! I Don’t Even Have Basic Knowledge Of Stock Markets! What Should I Do?
I was wondering why was this question not raised before! Well, you’re in luck. The package that you are looking at right now is designed for ABSOLUTE beginners. We will be starting from scratch using examples of how stock markets work, the concept of demand and supply, liquidity, profitability, capital preservation v/s wealth generation, etc.
As we move forward, we will be slowly transitioning into the fundamentals of account creation, demat account, ways to beat inflation, typical and common asset classes, and many more beginner modules that will give you the required confidence to steer in the direction of becoming a value investor.
What All Will I Be Learning In This Course?
By becoming a part of this complete program, we will be giving you access to 2 courses at a significant discount.
Here’s what you’ll be learning in the Basics of Stock Market Module:
- Fundamentals of the Stock Market
- Important terminology and concepts of the stock market
- How does the stock market work?
- How you can earn money in the stock market
- How to beat inflation through the Stock Market?
- How to start your investing journey?
- What is a Demat Account? Where to open one?
- What is a Trading Account? Should You have one?
- Why does the price of shares go up and down?
- Trading Vs Investing
Here’s what you’ll be learning in the Value Investing Module:
- Fundamentals of Value Investing
- Behavioral Aspects of Value Investing
- Core Differences Between Trading & Investing
- Investor Ki Khaal Mei Trader & Capital Preservation
- How Stock Price Affects Investor Behavior
- Selecting Stocks From Circle of Competence
- Economic Moat & Strategic Competitive Advantage Of Stocks & Equities
- Management Profile & Their Effect on Stock Behavior
- Evaluating Quality Of Management Profile To Make Investing Decisions
- Intrinsic Value Fundamentals & Sellout Guidelines
How Will You Be Teaching All These Concepts & How Much Time Will It Take?
All the lectures provided to you can be accessed from anywhere, and anytime.
In a short span of 7-10 hours, you will be all set to start investing.
You have UNLIMITED access to all the videos that you can watch from your android app, ios app, or even our web app that runs on any modern browser and supports basic requirements to run videos and view PDF files.
There is no time limit or view limit. You can watch, pause, re-watch anytime as you like.
Apart from that we will be giving you MCQ based assignments, some pre-reads that you can follow to get even more value from this course, and publicly available resources that you can use to plan your investment decisions.
The best part? Get access to a unique 24x7 PRIVATE DISCUSSION FORUM wherein you can discuss your doubts, queries, or even ask for suggestions from people around India that are participating in this course alongside you.
These people come from various backgrounds, cities, states, and have different investment objectives. You will get unrestricted peer-to-peer support and an enriching learning experience.
Know Your Trainer: Neeraj Arora (Co-Founder: Edu91 - India’s Largest Community For CA & Finance Professionals)
Neeraj Arora is a trusted and household name in the CA fraternity. He is regarded as one of the top faculties to teach the subjects of Income Tax, Strategic Management, Auditing and Assurance, and GST.
A teacher by passion, and an entrepreneur by profession, Neeraj Sir is committed to spreading the guiding principles of Financial Atmanirbharta (Financial Independence) and has shared more than 2,500 videos on YouTube with more than 7 Lakh Subscribers on his main channel - Neeraj Arora.
An avid investor and forever a learner, Neeraj Arora has touched the lives of more than 1 million people through his YouTube Channels such as:
- Excel For Beginners (2.08 Lakh Subscribers)
- Fin91 (3.81 Lakh Subscribers)
- Neeraj Arora Reflections (2.4 Lakh Subscribers)