Basics of Stock Market, Value Investing & How to Get Rich with Mutual Funds Combo
layers 3 Courses
Language: Mixture of English & Hindi
Validity Period: 365 days
₹2100 including 18% GST
Get All The Tools, Strategies, and Frameworks You Need To Become A Successful Investor
Learn The Tricks Of The Trade & Multiply Your Wealth With Neeraj Arora Sir
Take Advantage Of This Amazing Combo Pack Designed For All Budding Investors of India
- Start From Absolute Beginner & Become A Value Investor In Less Than 10 Hours
- Get 100% Practical Knowledge & Insights On Share Markets, Investing, Mutual Funds, Equity Capital, and Trading v/s Investing
- Interactive Video Lectures With Thought-Provoking Facts & Practical Approach
- Comprehensive Coverage Of Principles By Some Of The Most Popular Investors In The World - Ben Graham, Warren Buffet, and Seth Klarman
- Enriching Modules On Mutual Funds & How You Can Start Investing Now & Get Unbeatable Market Premium Returns
- 24x7 Discussion Forum For Peer-To-Peer Networking With Investors Around India
- Specially Designed MCQ Based Evaluation To Test Your Knowledge & Solidify Concepts
- Tips, Suggestions, and Motivation To Invest Professionally & Grow Your Capital & Generate Long-Term Wealth
- Lessons On Entrepreneurship, Growth, Personal Development, Mindset, and more!
State Of Financial Markets in India - “Sone Ki Chidiya Waiting To Fly”
Did you know that in the United States, approximately 55% of the general population had invested in stock markets at-least ONCE!
Whereas in India, that number is yet to reach 10%!
For a country like India where the market potential for generating profits is huge thanks to our massive population, we are simply missing out on this incredible opportunity to earn passive income and build our retirement corpus without having to toil our lives away in jobs or work that we do.
But FD Hai Na? That’s Also Passive Income
Like You! I also ignored investing for a considerable amount of time and was pillowing up my savings in a wealth destructor scheme also known as FIXED DEPOSIT
Not going too much into technicalities, I can assure you that you’re doing yourself and your loved ones a great deal of injustice by not planning for their financial future and simply wasting your life’s savings on FD and other recurring fixed instruments (the utility of FD is wealth preservation and not creation)
The only winner in this case are the banks and nobody else.
The opportunity cost that you will bear 15 years from now is devastating to say the least.
So What Can I Do?
Mutual Funds & Equity Shares offer every citizen of India a ginormous opportunity to create long term wealth for themselves and their families through systematic, structured, and highly profitable funds and portfolio management programs.
But there’s a CATCH!
I'm sure what you read above resonated deeply. But, like all good things that come in life, there’s always a catch.
Ladies & Gentlemen THE CATCH IS:
You cannot become a successful investor without proper knowledge and understanding of what goes around in the complex domain of stock markets.
In-fact some people devote their entire lives to understanding and analyzing the nitty gritties of investing in the stock market.
But! Don’t Worry. There’s A Faster, Effective, & Far More Simple Way To Crack The Code Of Stock Market
Introducing The Most Comprehensive Course Pack For Investing, Stock Markets, & Mutual Funds
If you’re a beginner investor or someone who wants to invest and become a pro at it, then this course will give you unbeatable value that you will find nowhere else.
Packed with tons of valuable content, research, analysis, insights, and personal experiences by none other than Neeraj Arora sir, we are sure that you will find EXCEPTIONAL VALUE for the price that you are paying.
Every concept has been designed and curated to meet the needs of young investors and crafted to make it visually compelling, and highly effective so that you understand the concepts easily and get up-to-speed in the world of Investing.
What’s more? You will also be shown the practical path of each module so you apply everything that you learn and start generating returns as soon as possible.
Here’s What You Will Learn In Basics Of Stock Market Module:
- Fundamentals of the Stock Market
- Important Terminology and Concepts of the Stock Market
- How Does the Stock Market Work?
- How you can earn money in the stock market?
- How to Beat Inflation Through the Stock Market?
- How To Start Your Investing Journey?
- What is a Demat Account? Where to Open one?
- What is a Trading Account? Should You Have one?
- Why Does the Price of Shares Go Up and Down?
- Trading Vs Investing
Here’s What You Will Learn In Mutual Funds Module:
- How to start Mutual Fund investing?
- Parameters to review Mutual Fund portfolio?
- Differences Between Mutual Funds and Direct Stock Picking
- 35+ types of Mutual Funds and How to Make an Investing Decision
- When to Buy or Sell a Mutual Fund?
- Gomplete Analysis on Equity, Debt, Hybrid, and Index Funds
- How does your money grow in Mutual Funds? (Compounding Models)
- What is the Benchmark and TRI Index?
Here’s What You Will Learn In Value Investing Module:
- Traditional Form of Investing
- Fundamentals of Value Investing
- Behavioral Aspects of Value Investing
- Core Differences Between Trading & Investing
- Investor Ki Khaal Mei Trader & Capital Preservation
- How Stock Price Affects Investor Behavior
- Selecting Stocks From Circle of Competence
- Economic Moat & Strategic Competitive Advantage Of Stocks & Equities
- Management Profile & Their Effect on Stock Behavior
- Evaluating Quality Of Management Profile To Make Investing Decisions
- Intrinsic Value Fundamentals & Sellout Guidelines.
Know Your Trainer: Neeraj Arora (Co-Founder: Edu91 - India’s Largest Community For CA & Finance Professionals)
Neeraj Arora is a trusted and household name in the CA fraternity. He is regarded as one of the top faculties to teach the subjects of Income Tax, Strategic Management, Auditing and Assurance, and GST.
A teacher by passion, and an entrepreneur by profession, Neeraj Sir is committed to spreading the guiding principles of Financial Atmanirbharta (Financial Independence) and has shared more than 2,500 videos on YouTube with more than 7 Lakh Subscribers on his main channel - Neeraj Arora.
An avid investor and forever a learner, Neeraj Arora has touched the lives of more than 1 million people through his YouTube Channels such as:
- Excel For Beginners (2.08 Lakh Subscribers)
- Fin91 (4.01 Lakh Subscribers)
- Neeraj Arora Reflections (2.4 Lakh Subscribers)
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses in the following ways :
- From Computer, you can access your courses after successful login
- For other devices, you can access your library using this web app through browser of your device.